On Thursday, Grigor Dimitrov (No. 28 in the world) meets Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1) in the Round of 16 of the Rolex Paris Masters.
Alcaraz earned a two-set victory over Yoshihito Nishioka (6-4, 6-4) in the Round of 32 in his last match on Wednesday. Dimitrov is coming off a two-set win against Fabio Fognini (6-0, 7-5) in his most recent match on Wednesday in the Round of 32.
Marquee Sports Network will broadcast this match and provide coverage throughout the Rolex Paris Masters, you can find it there from October 29 – November 6.
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Grigor Dimitrov: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, November 3
- TV Channel: Marquee Sports Network
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Grigor Dimitrov Matchup Stats
- Alcaraz has gone 24-6 and has won two titles on hard courts this year.
- Alcaraz has 341 wins in 416 service games when playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 82.0%), and 138 wins in 415 return games (33.3%).
- On hard courts this year, Alcaraz is 131-for-311 on break points (42.1%) to rank 123rd.
- In the the Swiss Indoors Basel, Alcaraz’s last tournament, he was defeated in the semifinals 3-6, 2-6 by No. 9-ranked Felix Auger-Aliassime on October 29.
- The 31-year-old Dimitrov, who is seeking his first tournament win on a hard court in 2022, is 13-14 this year on that surface.
- On hard courts, Dimitrov has won 82.3% of his service games and 19.2% of his return games.
- Including hard courts only, Dimitrov has converted 36.6% of his break-point opportunities (60 of 164).
- In the Erste Bank Open, Dimitrov’s most recent tournament, he went head to head with No. 4-ranked Daniil Medvedev in the semifinals on October 29 and was defeated 4-6, 2-6.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.